Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lazy summer

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted.

Well, I survived my second semester of nursing school. Now for the summer I get to endure three days a week up at the clinic.

I'm taking a class this summer called Complex Issues in Children. Most Depressing Shit Ever is a more apt title. We have to debate about whether parents' spiritual beliefs should have any bearing on medical decision making for their children (absolutely not, in my opinion), what should be in the curriculum for sex ed (everything), and dying babies in the NICU. Very uplifting. Oh well, I'm about halfway through so I guess it can't be all bad.

I wish I had something more exciting for you, but I guess that's reserved for HawthoRNe (You can't arrest ME, I'm a NURSE!! AHHHHH!!!!)

No comments: